Meadows by the Bay Site Rules
All Seasonals and Visitors are required to obey the following rules:
- The speed limit is 5 mph. No minibikes or electric scooters are permitted in the park. Drivers of golf carts must have a valid driver’s license.
- Only two pets per site. Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times, barking controlled. Dogs must be walked in designated areas away from sites. Please clean up after your pet. Dogi-pot bags are available throughout the park for your use.
- Campfires are permitted only in the designated campfire rings. Please do not move the fire rings. No cutting of trees. Violators will be evicted. Campfires out at 1:00 am.
- Quiet time is from 11 pm to 8 am. Please observe it.
- Seasonals are responsible for their guests. Unruly behavior, disorderly conduct, or illegal drug use is NOT tolerated. Beer and alcoholic beverages are permitted on sites, but only if kept under control and covered. Alcohol is not permitted in the streets.
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult at the clubhouse and in pool areas. No smoking, glass containers, or pets are permitted at the pool! Note: There is no lifeguard on duty.
- Campers are expected to keep their site tidy. Please do not throw cigarette butts on the ground; help us keep the entire park clean for your enjoyment.
- Parents are responsible for their children at all times including any damages they may cause. Children must be at their parents’ site by 10 pm.
- Mechanical repairs including changing of oil and lube are not permitted.
- Trash must be deposited in garbage containers located in the boat yard side of the park.
- NO fireworks, Japanese Lanterns, or balloon releases are permitted in the park.
- Do NOT feed the geese.